Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Medieval - Blood of the Cross

Antioch has fallen, Tripoli is under siege and Sultan Baibaars marches against Krak des Chevalier, the Crusaders’ greatest stronghold in Syria. 

The Holy Land is in turmoil and desperately awaits the arrival of Edward Longshanks and his army of French and English Crusaders.

This is an age of brutality and chivalry. A time of strong men with stronger hearts, a time that has no place for the weak.

Yet a thousand miles away, a fourteen year old boy learns an astonishing secret that forces him on a Crusade of his own. A quest to avenge the death of his family, save the life of his brother and in the process, recover the holiest relic in the history of Christendom.

Intrigue? Chivalry? Murder? Deceit? Brutality? Love?

All of the Above?

YOU BETCHA!

I am very proud to announce, Medieval - Blood of the Cross is now available on Amazon and Smashwords.




Link to Amazon.Com

1 comment:

  1. I have read this book and found it most enjoyable. I literally could not put it down! I had never laid in bed and read a book all night long until I got my hands on Medieval blood of the cross! Five Stars! I cannot wait for part two! Job well done Mr.Ashman

    ReplyDelete